Vintage Toy & Collectible Auction #55
1286 Quality Lots in Dozens of Collecting Categories
This Auction is FINALLY Underway!
Bidding is going on now, and will end
• MAY 30th for Character / Classic Toys
• MAY 31st for Toy Vehicles
•CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE CATALOG
•CLICK HERE TO READ AUCTION RULES
•NEW BIDDERS, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
•PREVIOUS BIDDERS, CLICK HERE TO SIGN IN
•Previously bid, but forgot your info?
Click HERE to send an email requesting your ID & PASSWORD
(Be sure to add "Resend my Info" to the subject line)
THIS AUCTION INCLUDES:
• Over 150 Vintage Space Toys & Collectibles, including 30+ Robots, dozens of Space & Ray guns, tin & battery-ops; space character toys feature 1st generation Star Wars, Star Trek, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, Tom Corbett & more.
• More than 100 Vintage Western lots including a large Hoppy collection, cap guns, character watches, and dozens of Hartland figures on horseback, Gun Fighters, & a rare case box of boxed 'Mini" figures.
• Vintage 1st & 2nd generation Barbies include a MIB Ponytail #1 and more than 30 early outfits, all complete on vintage dolls. There is also a rare set of 5 "Dionne Quints" composition dolls, all in original boxes.
• Hundreds of lead, plastic & composition figures from Manoil, Barclay, Beton, & Elastolin, featuring a complete set of Manoil’s rare "Happy Farm” Civilian Figures.
• Vintage holiday collectibles including a late 1800s German “feather tree” with original ornaments, German ‘Putz’ Houses and classic Jack-O-Lanterns.
• Dozens of classic tin wind-up and battery-op toys, most MIB.
• Advertising lots will be led by a huge 1950 Greyhound Bus painted plaster display; a 1960s Tri-Ang “Spot-On” die-cast cars retail display and a 1950s Coca-Cola battery-operated penny bank, mint-in-the-box. Also included are store-stock metal and cardboard signs, and manufacturers and travel agency plane models.
• Hundreds of Character Toys & Collectibles, including early Disney, Betty Boop, Little Orphan Annie, Popeye, The Green Hornet and Batman. Sci-fi has Monster toys including both Marx Frankensteins and Remco’s incredibly rare “Hamilton Invaders” Playset, complete & NM in original box.
• Music & Rock n Roll items include numerous lots of Beatles, featuring a second state stereo “Butcher” cover; Elvis; The Monkees & more; also a large group of vintage original Rock posters, featuring rare Jimi Hendrix from '69; plus tour and record store posters for The Rolling Stones, The Who and The Supremes and many more.
• Pressed steel Vehicles present a spectacular selection of examples, including rare early toys from Buddy-L, Keystone, Steelcraft, Turner, Sturdi-Toy, Miller-Ironson, and others.
• Tin vehicles include cars, trucks and motorcycles from makers like Strauss, Bandai, Marx, Jibby, Courtland and Schuco.
• Cast-iron vehicles feature a gorgeous 1895 Wilkins floor train, the largest one they made, and a large 1920 Arcade “Fageol” bus.
• 70 Aurora “Vibrator” and “Thunder Jet” vehicles; all near-mint or better, with more than a dozen store-stock pieces.
• Toy ships are led by a rare 1886 wood battleship by Reed. There is also a long time collection of toy outboard motors, most in original boxes.
• Dozens of toy airplanes, with a number of rare & desirable pieces.
• Plus literally hundreds of mint-in-box and factory-sealed Die-Cast vehicles from Corgi, Matchbox, Dinky, Tootsietoy, Hubley, Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightning, Cigar Box and more, including a number of rare & scarce pieces.